This bench has a beautiful view of the water and Bremerton on the shores across the Kitsap Peninsula. One can even see birds landing on a log floating in the river. CLICK to enlarge if you can't see the birds. The bench is simple but perfect for the shoreline.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Bench on the shores of Kitsap Penninsula in Port Orchard
This bench has a beautiful view of the water and Bremerton on the shores across the Kitsap Peninsula. One can even see birds landing on a log floating in the river. CLICK to enlarge if you can't see the birds. The bench is simple but perfect for the shoreline.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes, simple but perfect are the right words! the view leaves us breathless...The kind of place where I could stay for hours..
I'm like Malyss. I would just sit there, watch and listen...
The right bench at the right place. Here we can sit and enjoy the view.
Post a Comment