Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mount Rainier Visitor Center Bench


CLICK on to enlarge for a better view.

Nearing the old visitor's center that is being replaced because of impracticality for this region, is this beautiful plaza that is surrounded by benches in a circle. This bench area, unlike the one in the header that is located in the same area, has a slate "flooring" which makes the curved bench an interesting place for a rest between hikes. It coordinates with the stone wall behind it beautifully!

3 comments:

ArneA said...

this is your new blog I understand. Does that mean that I will find the continuation of your old here or do you also change the profile of posting

Kerri Farley said...

Fabulous bench Paulie!! I'll put a link to this one on my blog too!!

Malyss said...

I've put this new link on my blog.
Curved benches are rare, this one is great