Thursday, October 2, 2008

Three of two plus kitty!

I wanted to call this "bench for one AND/OR bench for two" but then that would leave out the kitty siting on the "one" bench. . . so I included all three and included kitty in the title!
I think this is my favorite set of benches I saw on my walk AFTER the gorgeous iron one I showed the other day that I asked the man permission to come in his yard to photograph..

Our discussion about whether a seat is a bench if it fits just one fits here. THIS single seating is definitely a bench. . . as well as the double seating one. Now on the smaller one, probably 3 kitties could sit on it! Ü End of discussion!

PS Did you notice the sign? I was walking and didn't have a Mustang so I couldn't park there! lol

3 comments:

Malyss said...

Maybe the fact to be or not to be a bench depends more on the form than of the number of places?!...ÜÜ
I like wooden benches, they look more...cordial.Especially with a kitty cat on them!
I saw the sign about the mustang(does it speak about the horse or about the car?...^-^)
But I also noticed the sign on the window, which says:"war is not the answer".
There is a militant living here...

PERBS said...

No, I think a peacemaker. . . am sure they don't want a horse there so think the paved area is for a special car. The kitty sure is enjoying the bench.

Malyss said...

Could you tell me in what post did you see the quote you tried to translate?
Anyway, the sentence sounds right in english,and could be in my style..Maybe you knew french in a former life? Ü...
I didn't translate this blog in english because it takes time, but I will try to do it , so that more people can understand.