Monday, January 19, 2009

2 Memorial Benches at Mortuary



These ornate benches sit on the porch entrance of a local mortuary. I walk past there all the time to get to a bus stop BUT I have never gone up on the porch before. Usually, I walk on the side of the building. I got brave/stupid and went up on the porch and took both shots and left quickly. They were in two different areas on the porch.

They are identical but because of the sunlight, they show up differently in color. Both have little memorial plaques on them.

2 comments:

Malyss said...

You were right to be brave, they both have a great and rich iron work.Funny the fact that the color changed from a picture to another.Do you know what's written on the backs?

PERBS said...

One was in the shade and one in sunlight and thus the color change. The writing on the plaques was memorial stuff for someone I don't know.