Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Beautiful cream colored wooden bench


Looks like a beautifully made wooden bench that is well cared for. This is just one of the benches I found in a recent walk not far from my neighborhood. I live on 24th and I went up to 34th on the bus, got off and walked three blocks west on each block until I arrived back home. I found many benches! Thus, you will get to see them all over the next couple of weeks plus. (I don't know when I will put the benches on I found a couple weeks ago -- so many lovely bench finds! I am most fortunate.

1 comment:

Malyss said...

I'd like to sit there, in the sun, on those lovely cushions..
it's very pleasant to have a day when you find plenty of benches! sometimes, the simple fact to change one street gives you more possibilities to find what you look for..