Thursday, July 16, 2009

Another Farmers Market bench-- playing Rune's Friday benches


This is such a gorgeous bench that I would have wanted to buy it if I had room for it on a patio, etc. Instead I bought a smaller one but you will have to wait to see that one until I get photos of it. Ü

PS I am camping for the next few days but I have scheduled benches daily AND this is my bench to paricipate in Rune's challenge on Fridays. I will visit everyone's benches that drops by while I am gone asap after my return.

4 comments:

Rune Eide said...

That was a sturdy one - it must weigh a ton and last forever. It had an interesting, and new to me, design of the backrest. The bench must be custom made and one of kind.

I'm looking forward to the one you bought!

PS Have a nice trip and give my regards to Katney

Phoenix C. said...

What a gorgeous bench indeed! I love the shapes. I look forward to seeing the one you bought too. Have a great holiday!

Kerri Farley said...

This one is lovely! Looks like it will hold up well! Have fun on your trip!!!

Dina said...

Wood looks so much "softer" than metal to sit on. Lovely bench.
Have fun camping!