Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Benches trying hard :o( to hide from me. . .


I spotted two benches beyond this fence but one can't see them very well, hiding behind clothes and the other, with a board in front of it. BUT, I have a "bench" eye and never miss the opportunity to take a photo. Recently, I was in a different branch of the Post Office and spotted a bench but I was helped right away with my stamps and when I left the mail worker, I mentioned I collect bench photos and was going to take a photo of the bench where the line is with no one standing or sitting there. He had the "nerve" to tell me that I had to go "ask the Postmaster General for permission and his office was right through the door." I declined to waste my time on such a silly permission. Geeze!

2 comments:

Malyss said...

I see the two benches!
I heard about the fact that we're obliged to ask permission to take pictures in public offices. It's because people who take pictures there are supposed to be terrorists taking infos about the place!!!(and everybody knows that those people usually ask permission before doing something...!)Well, I guess you are looking a litttle like me, and it's obvious that we are threats for our countries..Ü
SOOO, I don't ask permission anymore!

Rune Eide said...

No wonder people are shifting to E-mail...

Pity you didn't get to try this one either.