Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Beautiful Iron Designs finally uploaded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This bench is unique not only in the iron arms and back edging but an iron center design also AND just look at the placement of that wood on the back! I only wish I could have seen the seating part. Maybe it is just slats. . . I would go back and look again to see if I could capture it but I have no idea in what part of town I found this bench. When I first started photographing benches, I mostly captured the bench alone and when they are on porches, I feel a little intimidated to get closer.

Well, the photo for this one will be coming when Blogger cooperates. I left it uploading for over three hours and nothing. sigh
2nd day of trying for hours. I can't upload anything on this blog it seems. I will try again another time. sorry

Finally!

1 comment:

Malyss said...

Finally it's there.It's a very pretty one, with a lot of work on it.
By the way, I also had some problems to load some of my pictures.It must be something wrong with Blogger, I'd say..