Monday, September 15, 2008

County fair Entrance Bench . . .


Another bench from my day at the County fair in August. Simple construction. Located near the entrance of the fair. I guess to use while waiting for folks you are meeting/that are parking the car or coming from another direction?

I like the legs construction which I find unique. . .

Sorry about no photo the first time around. Blogger was giving me fits all day long and it wouldn't upload the photo. I guess I published it instead of saving as a draft. Trying again. (I did publish a bench below this one that no one left a comment on yet. . .)

2 comments:

Malyss said...

Hi Paulie,Seen from here, I've got no picture on your post, only the text;Did you forget a click or is it a bigger problem?

Malyss said...

It was worth waiting for it.It's a nice one.It looks like the old benches we used to have here in the parks and garden: a little old-fashioned, but charming.