Saturday, September 27, 2008

Gorgeous, I tell you. . . just gorgeous!

I was having problems with the quilt I am making so I decided to go for a walk today. I rode the bus out to Stewart Glen and the Burnt Bridge Trailhead. It was blocked because of construction work so I just walked back home instead. It was about 4 miles one way. Along the way, I searched for benches and I found a few . . . 29 -- YES TWENTY NINE more benches at people's homes! I am in 7th heaven!!!!!!!!!

This one, I saw on a person's porch and a man was doing something in the yard and I actually asked him if I could come on the lawn and take a photo of his beautiful bench. The second photo is a close up of the ironwork on the back. Isn't it a beautiful bench?

2 comments:

Malyss said...

It's a beautyful iron work;I would add some cushions for comfort and it would be perfect!
29!!!? Now you can stay home for a while!!Ü

magi said...

Looks amazing!!!! /I look forward to your feedback /thanks for this man it was very helpful.

Stainless Steel Benches