Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Iron scrolls curved bench



When I was on jury duty, I took a photo of a bench almost like this but you couldn't see it as well as this one today that was in a different neighborhood -- I actually went over by the courthouse to make sure this wasn't the same one I had already posted. Isn't it just gorgeous? I like the curved end -- it looks possibly like a chair, welded to the bench, and of the same design to make it curved. BUY, then the "chair" only has three legs!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't the back ironwork scrumptious?

2 comments:

Malyss said...

Hi Paulie
(take care, I wonder if the two others comments could be spams..)
I love your today's bench! very unusual, a great iron back, a strange curved shape.. Really a great find!
Did you see how nice RuneE was? He linked us in his last post about bench!

Rune Eide said...

The bench was a find!

PS Take care with the two first comments - that is spam if ever I have seen it. I would recommend that you remove it.