Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Neglected garden benches




I go to a church for a ladies Bible Study and they have an area that is usually not accessible to the general public called Memorial Gardens. The only time I was in there was when my son got married at that church where his wife belonged. These poor benches need some rejuvination, I think. They look to be in sad shape. I reached my camera inside the iron bars of the fence to snap these two photos.

Over at RuneE's site you will find a beautiful, natural bench in the woods. I am so jealous we don't have any like it in our myriad of woods and trails in Vancouver.

2 comments:

Malyss said...

The first one seems to be disturbing the plants, they are pushing it!it's impossible to sit on it.
And the second one would be good with some paintings..what a pity to let them that way!

Unknown said...

Spacify provides a great range of Garden Benches for you outdoor seating.