Monday, February 15, 2010

Crazy about the "sea" benches!!!!!!!

Son and oldest grandson took me by foot ferry to the other side of the Kitsap Peninsula, otherwise known as the town of Bremerton. They wanted to show me the benches there. . .

These beautiful benches were all along one street on the way to the Naval Museum. They were two benches hooked together.Son says they light up at night! Aren't they a clever idea for a bench in a maritime town? If I return to Bremerton, I will take better photos of them -- my camera was acting up and I could not get great photos. Somethign to look forward to one day . . .

CLICK to enlarge.

Since I decided to put them all in one post, I won't be posting more benches until later in the week. I have many more bench photos from my birthday trip to post!





3 comments:

Malyss said...

I think those ones can deserve the Oscar! they're so original and unusual!I never saw such benches! the rainddrops makes the "water impression" even stronger!really great catch!!
(Is it your son and grandson on the picture?)

cieldequimper said...

Oh Paulie these are GREAT!

Gallow said...

Wow, these are so cool. I've never seen benches like these.