Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mermaid Cove benches

This colorful side of a building got my attention, especially when I spied benches near it. . .
I think this town likes this style of benches as they had one at the VFW building that I recently posted also.





Just two benches at the entrance to see the mural. . . in Port Orchard downtown.


Walking around in downtown Port Orchard, I discovered this little nook called Mermaid Cove and its accompanying benches. Almost seemed like I was in a different world. . .

2 comments:

Malyss said...

The contrast is big between the beautyful benches and fence, and the wall behind. It seems that all the beauty is kept for the street side. Those benches are very special and beautyful!

Reader Wil said...

This is a very elegant bench fit for a mermaid!