Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Near the boat ramp is a pier with a bench!




Going on my first walk in Port Orchard, I saw a sign that said "BOAT RAMP" so I figured it would lead me to water which I love so I followed the long, winding roads and signs that showed me the way. Along the way, I found many benches which I have to post yet. Be patient! Ü This was the last one I found on that walk. Heading home, I got to enjoy all of the ones I had taken of other benches already that day. And that was just the first day! Yes, people in Port Orchard like their benches! That made me very happy!

2 comments:

Malyss said...

This bench is on a perfect spot!! what a view! and what a peaceful place. I'd like to sit there, looking at the water..
You're lucky to have found a city that loves benches. On sunday, I went in a city where there were only 3 of them! I think it tells soemthing about the city!!

Rune Eide said...

A fishing bench? That must be very pleasant for the local hobbyist. Seems very peaceful.