Thursday, October 8, 2009

Consignment store bench

Enlarge this one to see the beautiful ironwork on the front too!



Oh! How I wanted to bring this bench home and I would have IF I had room for it. Of course, I could not find the price on it either. . . so maybe it is just as well. . . The cushions are very soft but sturdy and the ironwork is to die for! I saw this from sidewalk through the opened door while walking around downtown for the Art Walk on the First Friday of this month. Of course, I had to take a break from other types of art to see this work of art!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that is very inviting. Am sure it would be a lovely bench for the porch. :) And oh, btw I also linked you up on my bench for this week so they'd see more of your benches. Should have done it earlier. Have a nice weekend Perbs.

James said...

It's not just nice looking, I bet it's comfortable too. Great find!

Rune Eide said...

A little bigger, and it would have made a perfect bed! Just the place for an afternoon nap on the terrace - if it didn't rain - which it does :-(

PS A little tip - drop by at (I think) 4:00 PM you time, and there may be an animal for you...

Tom said...

Such a comfy looking seat on this one.... a big change from the covered wagon. ha! I know which one I'd sit on.

Reader Wil said...

Very beautiful! That's a comfortable bench to put on a veranda! Have a great weekend!

L. Neusiedler said...

oh, that looks amazing! a true piece of art!

Phoenix C. said...

What a wonderful bench - it looks so comfortable as well as very stylish.