Thursday, October 22, 2009

Double treat bench! for Rune's challenge


Don't you just love the style of those circular arms? Did you notice the seat is slanted for comfort also? This man . . .
is so into writing in his notebook that he doesn't see all the pigeons on the street beside him.

A closer look at one of them. It did not want me to take its photo and kept moving about wildly. . .

Maybe the man on the bench is ignoring their begging for treats? They almost didn't move for the MAX train that passed shortly after I took the photo. Do you see the tracks for it in the middle photo?

9 comments:

XoXo said...

These are cool benches Perbs. I'm really impressed, coz you really never run out of bench shots. I'm not so lucky this week. Don't have something that's interesting.

James said...

Great beanches and the look very unique to me.

Malyss said...

I like those special round arms! They give the bench a special charm.
And with this back, the bench looks very comfortable.
I like to see people writing, I always wonder what they are saying to their notebook...

Tom said...

Excellent bench.... as you say the arms are nice on this one...

I had better hurry up andget my bench post up and running ha!

Tom
Wiggers World

Rune Eide said...

A very inviting bench - providing its own entertainment, as it were. The round arms gave it a very special look.

Gallow said...

I like the arm rests in this bench.

Dimple said...

This is a nice set of benches. They look comfortable. The pigeon, however, looks very stressed, like it's about to lose its head. The neck seems not to be connected normally to the body!
Thanks for the visit, I will drop in to see malyss.

Viola said...

Hi! Nice and special benches with the circular arms. Sure the man has to be very occupied.. I can see the tracks.. Good nobody got hurt!
I haven't had time for much blogging lately.. Have a nice time! Greetings Viola :)

Phoenix C. said...

What a wonderful bench. From the end it is shaped somewhat like a pair of spectacles!

Mine is up at last!!