Thursday, August 27, 2009

Armrest design caught my attention BENCH

Don't you think this armrest is unique? I find it most elegant!
It doesn't look like the people that own it treat it very well . . .

I found this bench when walking through a housing area when looking for the Activity Center I would be catching my bus for the Columbia River Gorge Trip that I will be featuring on my other blog the next few days. I was actually in the wrong housing area for the place I was looking and found the right place the next day. It was nice to make a mistake because I found this bench a a couple others I will be uploading in the next few days.

4 comments:

Malyss said...

You're right, there's a beautyful work there. but for the other part, I think it's a job for the M.L.B.!..

Phoenix C. said...

That is an interesting arm-rest - what a good find!

Rune Eide said...

The armrest was special, but we could do without that carpet or whatever it is.

Gypsy Lala said...

Happy weekend, I like your blog, you are on my blog roll now,
http://gypsy70.blogspot.com/2009/08/life-as-i-see-it-no-1.html, Cheers.