Sunday, August 16, 2009

Clark County Fair benches

I started to photograph every bench at the fair and finally decided it was not worth it IF they were the same type. As you can see, the predominate kinds were those long yellow benches but there were a variety of other benches besides bleachers at the different events. Of course, I already showed you the special benches made with a chain saw. . .





























<






These benches were made by another craftsman in a different section of the fair. I know one is pretty blurry but it is the only photo I have of it so I posted it anyway. I should have checked to see that it came out well but I didn't and I won't be going back to the fair this year to retry it.



1 comment:

Malyss said...

What a festival! That's the first time that I see so much benches in one single post; You could have saved them for several days! I like the memory bench with a name on it, those ones are always moving; And also the one of a merry-go-round. But the last, very simple , made of wood, is finally my favorite.