Sunday, August 9, 2009

Furniture Store bench #1


It's a potting bench!!!!!!!!!!! The first time I saw this bench, it was not opened and I did not see the hole to pull it open in the end of the bench. Do you see the dishpan in the end of it?

This past week, I went by the store again and saw it and figured I would "fudge" on the type of bench when posting it but then saw an ad for it which called it a potting bench. I was going to call it a flower bench because it was so high and had two levels. I wish I had room for it as I would love to own it for my plants.

3 comments:

Rune Eide said...

I first thought it was some kind of mini-apartment - sitting upstairs, ans sleeping downstairs :-)

Malyss said...

Are you sure it is a bench to sit on? !..Clever solution to enjoy the flowers, anyway..

PERBS said...

Well, if I placed it in the garden, it would be a bench one could sit on if you were a cat or a bird, etc. it is a potting bench!